#11 My Top 5 Late Summer Fashion Essentials

Hi there :) I've been meaning to write a post like this for absolute ages but only got round to doing so now! The weather here in th...


Hi there :)
I've been meaning to write a post like this for absolute ages but only got round to doing so now!
The weather here in the UK has been so interchangeable lately but as it still  can be very warm sometimes, so I thought this post could still be relevant.
(Although, it does seem to  be getting colder lately and more into autumn).

So I am going to share with you, the essentials that I have been  wearing and using over the past month or so.

  1. Light Jacket

As this is England, we can never predict how suddenly the weather may change, so it is always great to have a light jacket or thin cardigan with you.
















 2. Leggings / Perfect pair of Skinny Jeans
Black leggings or skinny jeans are literally what I have been living in basically everyday and are perfect for this time of year.
(I am probably cheating a bit by including both jeans and leggings in this section but they're basically the same right?)





3. Everyday Handbag
I also need a classic handbag that will go with anything I wear and that will fit all my everyday essentials inside it.


4. Everday/ Simple dress
For the more warmer of days, I had been finding it  easier to just have simple and easy dresses to wear if I am doing anything in the day.


5.  Comfy T-shirt/ light jumper
A comfortable T-shirt will always come in handy especially when you need something to quickly throw on and also want to look presentable. I am loving my stripes at the moment so one of my go  to tops is this one below.





Thank you and I hope that this helped you get ideas and to adjust them to your own style.
Saranka xx

Today's Quote : "Fashion is a trend, Style lives within a person" -Oscar de la Renta,


You Might Also Like

2 comments