#8- Get Ready With Me - South Asian Wedding

Hi and Welcome Back :) I have not posted for over a month now as I have had exams at uni and they just finished last week. I have att...


Hi and Welcome Back :)




I have not posted for over a month now as I have had exams at uni and they just finished last week.
I have attended quite a few weddings  over the last 2 months so I thought a great way to get back into blogging by showing what I wore to the last wedding.

This was one of my second cousin's wedding on Sunday 5th June 2016.





Makeup








Primer-Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Good Morning Retexurizing Primer - £26



Foundation- Elizabeth Arden Flawless Finish Perfectly Satin -  Toasty Beige - £29



Lipstick- Mac Odyssey - £15.50


Eyeshadow - Elizabeth Arden Posh Purples Quad 
(Colour in bottom left)
And Elizabeth Arden Hot Cinnamon Shimmer Eyeshadow


Sleek Contour Kit - Medium- £6.99

Mascara - Rimmel Wonder'full Extreme Black Mascara 11ML- £7.99 

Powder- Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder - Transparent (01) 
£3.99

Nail Varnish

L'Oreal Color Riche 670 Cobalt Indecent 





Saree- Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India - around £40 
(Exact shop name not known)


Shoes











Thanks so much for stopping by and I'll see you next time.
Bye xx


Today's Quote- " Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself " - Coco Chanel






You Might Also Like

0 comments