#1 Welcome :)

Hi there and welcome to my blog. My name is Saranka Viththiyakaran, I am 19 years young and from London.  I am starting a b...







Hi there and welcome to my blog.

My name is Saranka Viththiyakaran, I am 19 years young and from London. 


I am starting a blog because I enjoy looking at and reading other peoples' blogs and love the idea of sharing parts of my life with others. I will also be sharing my thoughts about positivity and happiness and hopefully help others along the way.


I will be talking about things I love to do in my everyday life and sprinkle in little bits of how it is to be a student and maybe some advice based on how my first year has been so far.
From time to time, I will also include fashion and my personal style and beauty products I enjoy using.


So I will include a little bit of everything in this blog. Thanks so much for stopping by and reading, I hope that you will return.

Love 
Saranka xx







You Might Also Like

0 comments