Goodbye 2019

Hello Everyone, It has been almost a year since I last blogged , so I thought I'd do a quick review of 2019 before it comes to an end...

Hello Everyone,

It has been almost a year since I last blogged , so I thought I'd do a quick review of 2019 before it comes to an end.



I am so greatful for all my best moments and acheivements of 2019 and I also thank both the ups an downs of the whole year for shaping me into who I am today.

I started 2019 off as a final year university student and I am ending it, training to be TEFL Teacher. Who would have thought?
I feel as though this year has flown by and so much has happened.

I would say my greatest acheivement of the year was definitely graduating from University with a BA in Accounting and Management.

I also loved exploring my home country Sri Lanka after 18 years this summer, and literally having road trips up and down the whole country. Visiting our home island in the North was definately an unforgettable experience.
I feel blessed for all the new friendships and connections made thoughout the year and those who've already been their for years.  I'm also thankful for realising those relationships or friendshipss that do not deserve my energy any longer, so will be left in 2019.

Good Bye 2019- You have been amazing

Here's to 2020 being an amazing adventure for me and those closest to me. I hope 2020 is a year filled with happiness, growth, blessings and positive vibes for all of you.
I cannot wait to see where this year will take us.

PS: these are pics of 10 of my best moments of 2019 but there are definitly many more that could not make this post !!

You Might Also Like

0 comments